    SubjectRe: GPU-DRM-TTM: Fine-tuning for several function implementations
    > Calling the label "unlock" instead of "out" is arguable a little better,

    Thanks that you can follow a renaming for this direction in principle.

    > but nothing I would call a major improvement either.

    This was not my intention for such an use case.

    I am proposing some small software updates according to such a design pattern.

    > So that is a clear NAK to all those patches.

    Do you reject also update steps like the following then?

    * drm/ttm: Use kmalloc_array() in two (or four?) functions"

    * drm/ttm: Less function calls in ttm_dma_pool_init() after error detection

    * Would you like to improve the usage of the variables "n" and "t"
    in the function "ttm_dma_pool_init" any further as Joe Perches suggested it?

    >> 2. How do you think about to add a single space character before any label?
    >
    > Bad as well. Why would anybody want to do this?

    Do you find another software evolution interesting according to a recent commit?

    "docs: Remove space-before-label guidance from CodingStyle"
    https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/commit/Documentation/CodingStyle?id=79c70c304b0b443429b2a0019518532c5162817a

    Regards,
    Markus

      Last update: 2016-09-23 13:50    [W:3.357 / U:0.008 seconds]