    SubjectRe: virtio_blk: Less function calls in init_vq() after error detection
    On Tue, 13 Sep 2016 20:24:58 +0200
    Christian Borntraeger <borntraeger@de.ibm.com> wrote:

    > See, some of your patches are accepted, e.g. the memdup_user changes have usually
    > been applied by most maintainers including myself. If maintainers won't take other change,
    > please accept that. If you continue to waste peoples time by discussing "maybe" patches
    > you actually risk that people will stop taking any patches from you including the "yes"
    > ones.

    FWIW, he already gained a place on my ignore list for pestering me
    offline about his patches and not stopping even when told to do so. So
    while I won't object if you choose to apply selected patches, I won't
    comment on any and won't take any (hey, I even won't see them unless
    someone else replies...)

      Last update: 2016-09-17 09:59    [W:2.325 / U:0.524 seconds]