SubjectRe: Applied "mfd: tps65218: add version check to the PMIC probe" to the regulator tree
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016, Mark Brown wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 03:50:18PM +0100, Lee Jones wrote:
> > On Wed, 31 Aug 2016, Mark Brown wrote:
>
> > > You acked it, that's saying that you're OK with the patch and are
> > > expecting someone else to apply it.
>
> > No it doesn't, you made that up. :)
>
> > I know when you and some others Ack a patch, that's what you mean, but
>
> That's the standard meaning I'm afraid, you're going to confuse people
> if you do that. I'd suggest using a different tag if you want to do
> this, probably make one up.

Reviewed-by-BUT-DONT-TAKE-IT-YOU-FIEND: <me>

:)

Temporary-Acked-by-[to go through MFD tree]: <me>

Suggestions?

--
Lee Jones
Linaro STMicroelectronics Landing Team Lead

  Last update: 2016-09-17 09:58    [W:0.076 / U:0.152 seconds]