SubjectRe: [RFC 1/7] [media] rc-main: assign driver type during allocation
Hi Sean,

> > The driver type can be assigned immediately when an RC device
> > requests to the framework to allocate the device.
> >
> > This is an 'enum rc_driver_type' data type and specifies whether
> > the device is a raw receiver or scancode receiver. The type will
> > be given as parameter to the rc_allocate_device device.
>
> This patch is good, but it does unfortunately break all the other
> rc-core drivers, as now rc_allocate_device() needs argument. All
> drivers will need a simple change in this patch.

Yes, but for being an RFC I didn't took care of fixing
everything.

> Also note that there lots of issues that checkpatch.pl would pick
> in these series.

Some of the issues are coming from the code as it was and I
preferred to not change it. The last patch has some that need to
be fixed in the patchset.

Thanks,
Andi

  Last update: 2016-07-21 02:41    [W:0.047 / U:0.200 seconds]