SubjectFROM MRS. ROSIN ADAMS 2
Dearest in the Lord,

I am Mrs. Rosin Adams, from United Kingdom and married to late Engr.
Phillips Adams who was a production director gold mining site here in
Burkina Faso in west Africa. However I know this message may come to
you as a surprise, please consider this with all seriousness as I
solicit your assistance in the most polite language.

I went through your profile and counted you worthy for this project. I
am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to Charities. I
am 63 years old by age, and was diagnosed of cancer about two years
ago immediately after the death of my husband, Life for me in this
world is not that important again since we are passing our life in
this world so we can have a place in heaven. I have been touched by
God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the
good work of God since lived our lives without any child.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last
wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. I want to donate a
total sum of ($5.2 Million United States Dollars) to you which I want
you to distribute part of it to any charity organization or less
privileged which i happened to be one of as an orphan and for your
kindness on this project you are to carry out, I am offering you 20%
while 80% of the fund will go to any Charity organizations of your
choice for me, please I am looking forward to hearing from you soon so
that I can give you more details.

Regards,
Mrs. Rosin Adams

  Last update: 2016-06-17 14:21    [W:0.021 / U:0.936 seconds]