Subject
Good day to you my beloved one, I am writing this mail to you with
tears and sorrow from my heart. I am Esther Laboso, a 23 years old
girl from Kenya, My father was Late Lorna Laboso the former Kenyan
Assistant Minister of Home and affairs, who was among the plan that
crashed in a remote area called Kalong s, in western Kenya.

The plane crashed occurred on Tuesday 10th, June, 2008. You can read
more about the crash with the below web site.
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html
After the burial of my late father, my stepmother and my uncles
conspired and sold my father s properties to an Expert rate in
Switzerland which the shared the money among themselves and left me
nothing, One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and
found out a documents that my Late Father deposited a huge amount of
money in Eco bank Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin.

My father left an instruction to the bank, that the money should be
release to me when I am married or I present a trustee who will help
me and invest the money overseas.I will like you to help me to
relocate to your country because my stepmother has threatened to
assassinate me once she knows my were about. The amount is($9.4 USD
nine point four million United State Dollars, I have confirmed from
the bank in Burkina Faso, You will also help me to place the money in
a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will
help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I
can complete my studies. It will be my pleasure to compensate you with
30% of the total money for your services. I shall appreciate an urgent
message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this
transaction trustfully and sincerely.I will also be sending to you my
picture's in my next mail, thanks and have a nice day.

Sincerely yours,
Esther Laboso.

  Last update: 2016-06-14 13:41    [W:0.044 / U:0.056 seconds]