Subject(Re: MUTUAL BENEFIT!!!)
From:  Integrated Crystal Investment Company
30th Floor Millbank Tower 21-24 Millbank
London SW1P 4QP

Dear Sir,

I got your contact from my Google research. I trust my instinct and my instinct has never failed me in the past. I am convinced that you are the person who can assist me in this pending transaction.

I am Albert Silva Neto, A Fund Manager with the Integrated Crystal Investment Company. I am contacting you based on my personal interest to develop a mutual business relationship with you in your country. The amount and terms of executing the deal will be made known to you upon receiving a positive response from you. I solicit for your assistance to execute this transaction.

I will give you a complete picture of this transaction as soon as I hear from you.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Regards,
Albert Silva Neto

  Last update: 2016-03-02 11:41    [W:1.288 / U:0.148 seconds]