SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] arch/sh updates for 4.6
From
On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 3:04 PM, Rich Felker <dalias@libc.org> wrote:

> Using git.libc.org for the sh tree is only temporary until we get one
> setup on kernel.org, which is pending getting signatures on my key. I
> hope to resolve that at ELC next month. Let me know if there's
> anything you'd like me to do in the mean time to establish some
> alternate basis of trust for these commits; hopefully it's less of an
> issue being that they're not touching anything but a previously
> unmaintained arch.

I really want to see signed tags when pulling from non-kernel.org places.

Even if you don't have signatures I can check on your keys, I want to
see your key used for signing anyway, so that when your next pull
request comes in I see that it's the same key (and hopefully you
_will_ have signatures on your key eventually).

So please send me a signed tag to pull rather than just a branchname, ok?

Linus

  Last update: 2016-03-18 05:01    [W:0.038 / U:0.236 seconds]