    SubjectRe: linux-next: removal of the rpmsg tree
    From
    On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 7:07 AM, Ohad Ben-Cohen <ohad@wizery.com> wrote:
    > Hi Stephen,
    >
    > On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 7:28 AM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
    >> Hi Ohad,
    >>
    >> I noticed that the rpmsg tree
    >>
    >> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ohad/rpmsg.git branch for-next
    >>
    >> has not been updated since November 2014. I am going to remove it from
    >> linux-next tomorrow unless I hear that it may be useful. It can always
    >> be easily added back if it proves useful in the future.
    >
    > That should be fine.
    >
    > FWIW, Bjorn will most likely setup another rpmsg tree and ask you to
    > add it to linux-next, as he's co-maintaining
    > remoteproc/rpmsg/hwspinlock now.

    Thanks for the poke.

    Stephen, I'm co-maintain the hwspinlock, rpmsg and remoteproc
    subsystems; and will as such maintain the next branches.

    Could you please pull the remoteproc next patches from the "for-next" branch of:
    git://github.com/andersson/remoteproc.git

    I will let you know when we have patches in hwspinlock and rpmsg to
    set those up as well, but at the moment we don't have anything
    incoming there.

    Regards,
    Bjorn

      Last update: 2016-03-10 07:21    [W:3.076 / U:0.004 seconds]