SubjectRe: Nokia N900: musb is in wrong state after boot
Date
Pali Rohár <pali.rohar@gmail.com> writes:

> On Tuesday 26 January 2016 18:26:32 Tony Lindgren wrote:
>> * Pali Rohár <pali.rohar@gmail.com> [160126 06:35]:

>> > So, Tony, do you have some idea what needs to be changed and how to
>> > fix peripheral mode after boot on Nokia N900?
>>
>> No, I'm waiting to hear an educated guess from Felipe on this one.

about why peripheral mode doesn't work on n900 ? No idea. that's always
the default role of MUSB and last I checked, before stopping working on
this, BBB was working just fine.

N900 is odd in that it has two PHYs (1701 handles data lines while
twl4030 handles power lines, IIRC), but peripheral should be working.

The only reason for MUSB to not start would be that it's not detecting
VBUS being above session valid threshold, however twl4030 should have an
IRQ for that.

What happens when cable is attached ? Any IRQs anywhere firing ?

--
balbi

  Last update: 2016-02-22 09:01    [W:0.176 / U:0.104 seconds]