SubjectRe: Kernel docs: muddying the waters a bit
On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 10:44:34 -0200
Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@osg.samsung.com> wrote:
> > > It is workable, but I guess nested tables produced a better
> > > result.
> > >
> > > I did myself a test with nested tables with asciidoc too:
> > >
> > > https://mchehab.fedorapeople.org/media-kabi-docs-test/pandoc_asciidoc/table.html
> > > https://mchehab.fedorapeople.org/media-kabi-docs-test/pandoc_asciidoc/table.ascii
> > >
> > > With looks very decent to me.
> >
> > It does, except for the vertical alignment of the third column (at
> > least when viewed with google chrome).
>
> Not sure what you mean. Here, it looks fine on both Firefox and
> Chrome, except that the second colum size could be smaller. If this
> is what you're meaning this can be fixed by changing the second line
> from:

I think Hans' problem (I see it as well) is coming from css-style of
"paragraph" which is:

 margin-top: 0.5em;
 margin-bottom: 0.5em;

This makes the third column non-vertical-aligned

--
Patrick

  Last update: 2016-02-18 14:41    [W:0.094 / U:0.260 seconds]