SubjectCAN I GIVE YOU THIS TRUST?
From
Hello Dear.

I am pleased to introduce a business opportunity to transfer to your
overseas account the sum of US$2.600,000 from one of the prime banks
here in Liberia.

I am Abdasi Lawal, Bsc Msc , the auditor general, during the January
audit ,I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in our bank
since 2002 and was last  operated in 2007.

After going through the files of the account, I discovered that the
account has no [Heir/WILL].

I made inquiries with the local address filled in the account files
,and was told by landlord that the former occupant was a Syrian and a
Gold Merchant ,he traveled to Syria and never came back till date.

That, his property was sold with court injunction to pay the accrued
arrears of his tenancy after a long period of waiting.

It is obvious he has died, It is not the first of its kind in
financial institution. It happens often.

I want your cooperation to fill in your information as his next of
kin/business partner ,so that I can call the attention of the
management on the account, I will work to ensure that they trace you
as the next of kin to the account and also work indirectly to ensure
they contact you for the payment.

At the conclusion, you will take 45% and transfer 55% to my oversea
account which I will open on line.

There is no risk in this; I am the one that will do everything as long
as nobody suspects my relationship with you.

And regarding moral justification of this, I wouldn't want you to
consider it as a Haram, they are many aspect of lives we can touch
than leaving the money to be converted into the bank asset.

I look forward to your earliest response

Mr.Abdasi Lawal.

  Last update: 2016-02-15 15:01    [W:0.023 / U:0.112 seconds]