    SubjectRE: move hyperv CHANNELMSG_UNLOAD from crashed kernel to kdump kernel
    Date

    May be a better solution might be to have a new mechanism to indicate to the
    host that all state of the previous incarnation of the kernel needs to be cleaned up.
    This will be close to what we have on hardware.

    K. Y

    > Olaf

      Last update: 2016-12-07 17:25    [W:3.380 / U:0.076 seconds]