SubjectBusiness Proposal
Dear Friend,

I am MR. MALLAM TANKO, the Manager of Account and Audit Department in
Bank of Africa (BOA) Burkina Faso West African. I write to let you
know that during a routine audit check on accounts, that i discovered
a fixed deposit account, which is presently dormant. The account has
been dormant for years and the banking law here stipulates that any
account abandoned or dormant for a period of some years is subjected
to be closed and all money contained therein will be forfeited to the
Government Treasury Account as unclaimed fund.

The deposit belongs to a single holder with a total sum of
US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) and I want to present you as a foreigner to receive the fund
into your account. As a civil servant still in active government
service, I am forbidden by law to operate an account outside the
shores of Burkina Faso. Hence this message to you seeking your
assistance as a foreigner to present you as the next of kin is
occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner. My
investigations of the said account reveals that the investor died in
the year 2000 - the exact time the account was last operated, i can
confirm with certainty that the said investor died along with his
suppose next of kin and of which I am of the settled conviction that
using my insider leverage working with you can secure the funds in the
account for us instead of allowing it to pass as an unclaimed fund.

Meanwhile, all logistics are in place and all modalities worked out
for a smooth actualization of the transaction within the next few
working days of commencement and of which MAXIMUM PRIVACY is of vital
importance if we are to successfully reap the immense benefits of this
transaction. To confirm your willingness and co-operation to my
proposal, get back to me as soon as possible for further
clarification.
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Mr. Mallam Tanko.

  Last update: 2016-10-07 20:06    [W:0.022 / U:0.080 seconds]