SubjectRe: [RFC] regulator: Propagate voltage changes to supply regulators
Please do not answer to this series, it contains a wrong address for the
linux-arm-kernel list. I just resent this with the correct addres. Sorry
for the noise.

Sascha

--
Pengutronix e.K. | |
Industrial Linux Solutions | http://www.pengutronix.de/ |

  Last update: 2015-09-30 16:21    [W:0.168 / U:0.432 seconds]