SubjectRe: [RFC 12/17] irq: bypass: Extend skeleton for ARM forwarding control

On 03/07/2015 09:00, Wu, Feng wrote:

>> > Feel free to add "update" in your PI patches. I am not sure if "irq"
>> > belongs here or in the containing struct. You can play with both and
>> > submit the version that looks better to you.
> Thanks for your review, Paolo. In my understanding, irq comes from
> the producer side, while gsi belongs to the consumer, so we need
> to get the irq from the producer somewhere. I am not sure adding
> irq here is the good way, but what I need is in the 'update' function,
> I have irq, gsi in hand. :)

It's difficult to say without seeing the patches... The IRQ is stored
in the producer already with Eric's changes. If you need to store the
old IRQ value, because "update" needs to do something with it, then I
think "irq" belongs in the container struct.

Perhaps "update" needs to have a producer argument as well?

Paolo

  Last update: 2015-07-03 09:21    [W:0.066 / U:1.348 seconds]