SubjectHello,
From
Hello,

I am Mr.Fadi Hassan.,the managing Director of a financial firm here in
South East Asia.

I am contacting for a good proposal that will benefit both of us if
you are interested and trustworthy, please reply back and let's
benefit from this golden opportunity.

You are my first contact, and I am contacting you because I need to do
the deal with someone outside my country for security reasons,it's not
the type of deal you let someone around you to be aware of My banks do
not even know that i am contacting you.

I will explain better the process as a banker when I see your
response, I shall wait for days and if I do not hear from you, I shall
look for another person.

Please reply via this Email.(mr.fadi_h@yahoo.com )

Regards,

Mr.Fadi Hassan.

Executive Director.

  Last update: 2015-07-03 12:21    [W:0.040 / U:0.836 seconds]