SubjectHello

Hello Friend,

I am specifically contacting you in respect of a business proposal that I have for you as you appear very relevant in the proposal.Please kindly reply back to me for further details. Email: nomanchan2@gmail.com

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,

Norman Chan
notified that any use,dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this message is prohibited.

If you have received this message in error please delete it and notify
the sender immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of
The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory.

This email has been scanned for malicious content

  Last update: 2015-06-09 18:21    [W:0.033 / U:0.044 seconds]