Subject[!GIT PULL] kdbus for 4.2
Hi all,

Given the email threads about kdbus this week from various community
members, I figured it would be good to let people know what was going on
with things at the moment.

We (David, Daniel, Djalal, and myself) do not need to rush anything and
will be delaying the kdbus merge request for another cycle. There still
seems to be some disagreement and we are confident that with more time
to review this can be sorted out. We have asked distributions to start
testing kdbus and have already gotten back valuable feedback from real
world testing. We are incorporating that feedback, fixing bugs, and
optimizing some internal details which will all be part of the pull
request for the next release cycle.

Eric, I hope you can relax now and get some sleep :)

thanks,

greg k-h

  Last update: 2015-06-26 21:41    [W:0.079 / U:0.424 seconds]