SubjectFW: PCIe patch for ARM64
Date
HI
I am developing PCIe root port driver for Xilinx device. We have used following patch for ARM64 bit support " https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/7/4/246 " . The link explains it as temporary patch and main line will be updated soon with those changes. We have not seen the changes till now. Can you let us know when we can expect the changes in mainline? We are planning to push our drivers to mainline.

Thanks & Regards
Ravikiran

  Last update: 2015-06-19 07:21    [W:0.033 / U:0.288 seconds]