SubjectRe: [RFD] linux-firmware key arrangement for firmware signing
On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Luis R. Rodriguez <mcgrof@suse.com> wrote:
> Other than this last nitpick, any other concerns or recommendations ?

Oh one more thing. I think we should decide on a digest algorithm we'd
wish to be used for linux-firmware signing, distributions likely will
want to just have this enabled =y in their kernel unless of course
proper care is taken to also make sure such module is available early
for initramfs uses. The digest algorithm can be different than what
any distribution uses for their own module signing digest.

Luis

  Last update: 2015-05-19 23:21    [W:0.233 / U:0.044 seconds]