SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] kdbus for 4.1-rc1
On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 04:14:34PM -0400, John Stoffel wrote:

> So I think that's the steps people need to take, give concrete example
> of how DBUS is better than anything else out there and won't cause
> more problems down the line.

I believe that Linux Plumbers is still accepting MicroConferences. I wonder
if this would be a good one to have. Try to get everyone face to face and
talk about how exactly kdbus should be implemented in the kernel.

This doesn't look to me like it is going to be solved via electronic
communication. Looks like the old free beer at a convention where everyone
can give their drunken arguments may be quite productive.

Greg, you told me you'll be there. What about everyone else? Want to
write up a MicroConf:

http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2015:topics

It's not that far off. Kdbus has waited this long, I'm sure it can wait
till August as well.

I'd really love to see this happen. I'll even supply the popcorn ;-)

-- Steve

  Last update: 2015-04-15 00:01    [W:0.250 / U:6.056 seconds]