SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] irqchip: Core changes for v4.1 (round 3)
Hi Jason,

On 2015-04-11 00:45, Jason Cooper wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> This is the big one. With this pull request, we remove the legacy
> hack
> gic_arch_extn, and all users of it. Replacing it with proper
> representations via stacked domains. Due to the potentially
> disruptive
> nature of this series, I've taken several precautions to make sure
> all
> interested folks are informed and had plenty of chance to object or
> recommend other courses of action. You're receiving this because
> there
> have been no objections. ;-)

Note that I have held onto the patch[1] that actually *removes*
gic-arch_extn
from the GIC code, just in case we need to perform a last minute
revert.
We can merge that one patch later, once the dust has settled (I don't
expect much noise, but who knows...).

[...]

> A tremendous "Thank you!" to Marc for putting forth all the effort to
> create this series and his gentle 'prodding' to move it along. :)

Well, I'll be thanking you for getting this merged, as well as the
various
maintainers who have contributed reviews, fixes and improvements to
this
most disruptive series. This is teamwork! ;-)

Cheers,

M.

[1]:
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2015-January/315405.html
--
Fast, cheap, reliable. Pick two.

  Last update: 2015-04-11 12:41    [W:0.057 / U:1.236 seconds]