Subject[Patch 0/5] dt: unittest: fix breakage and warnings
Running checkpatch on early versions of my patchset to fix the devicetree
make dependency issues exposed a large number of warnings, including some that
are actual bugs. http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1503.1/03335.html

These patches fix those bugs, and another bug exposed by fixing those bugs.
As a result, the number of tests completed increased from 102 to 107.

Since I was already poking around, I fixed a few classes of checkpatch warnings.

There are still plenty of warnings, but the noise is greatly reduced and future
checkpatch warnings that are problems should stand out more clearly.

  Last update: 2015-03-14 07:01    [W:0.100 / U:0.028 seconds]