SubjectRe: Linux XIA - merge proposal
On 03/10/2015 01:01 PM, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> From my point of view (far outside the networking world and completely
> incompetent to judge the merits of XIA), this email seems like a
> reasonable starting point for a discussion, and I'm disappointed that
> it got shut down so fast. It might not be in *exactly* the form
> people are looking for, but hey, it's an introductory email, and
> Michel seems open to constructive feedback.

Thank you for the support, Bjorn.

I've brainstormed with friends questions that could address the
concerns that haven't been voiced in this thread, and I answered those
questions in our FAQ page:

https://github.com/AltraMayor/XIA-for-Linux/wiki/FAQ

While I would like to have Linux XIA merged, I also don't want to
become importunate. So, if nobody else shows interest in this thread,
I'm going to leave it to rest.

[ ]'s
Michel Machado

  Last update: 2015-03-13 16:41    [W:0.113 / U:0.024 seconds]