SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] Kselftest updates for 3.20-rc1
On Mon, 2015-02-09 at 11:36 -0700, Shuah Khan wrote:
> Hi Linus,
>
> Please pull the following Kselftest updates for 3.20-rc1
>
> thanks,
> -- Shuah
>
> The following changes since commit 97bf6af1f928216fd6c5a66e8a57bfa95a659672:
>
> Linux 3.19-rc1 (2014-12-20 17:08:50 -0800)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shuah/linux-kselftest
> tags/linux-kselftest-3.20-rc1
>
> for you to fetch changes up to 6ddf898c23d62c974e148efd9e509731324a167a:
>
> selftests/exec: Check if the syscall exists and bail if not
> (2015-02-04 10:17:35 -0700)

> Kselftest updates for 3.20-rc1
>
> This update adds:
> - Kselftest install target feature
> - Fix for selftests/exec test

> Michael Ellerman (1):
> selftests/exec: Check if the syscall exists and bail if not
>
> Shuah Khan (20):
> selftests/breakpoints: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/cpu-hotplug: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/efivarfs: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/firmware: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/ftrace: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/ipc: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/kcmp: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/memfd: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/memory-hotplug: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/mount: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/mqueue: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/net: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/ptrace: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/size: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/sysctl: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/timers: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/user: add install target to enable test install
> selftests/vm: add install target to enable test install
> selftests: add install target to enable test install
> kbuild: add a new kselftest_install make target to install selftests

I don't understand why you insist on merging this series with the logic copied
18 times.

I'm happy to tweak my series that uses an include file, but I don't see the
point of merging this series first when almost every line will be removed when
my series goes in.

https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/1/9/45

cheers

  Last update: 2015-02-10 01:41    [W:0.097 / U:0.372 seconds]