SubjectGood news
Date
Hello,

This is to inform you that you have been deceived by the so called Nigerian/British Officials for long. They have extorted enough of your hard earned money from you and it is time to say enough to that.

The Federal Government has set up this committee to ensure that all beneficiaries are paid their long over due funds without asking you to pay any dime. Therefore, I am sending this email to inform you that
your funds will be paid to you without asking you to pay any fee for anything whatsoever.

We are very sorry for your ugly experiences in the hands of these criminals. You are required to get in touch with this office urgently to direct you further on how to receive your funds unconditionally.

Your urgent response is highly expected.

Regards,
Peter Smith

  Last update: 2015-02-06 01:21    [W:0.023 / U:0.640 seconds]