SubjectRe: Dell ALPS patches for Dell Latitude 7250 & 7450
Date
On Wednesday 11 February 2015 08:38:58 Hans de Goede wrote:
> Thanks for this and the other related mail. I also have an
> alps.c directly from alps themselves which adds support for
> v8 and v9 protocols. The problem is that like with v7 the
> code is not really in a state where we want to take it as is,
> e.g. it does clickpad softbutton emulation in the kernel
> instead of leaving it to userspace.
>
> I spend a considerable amount of time cleaning up the alps
> code itself and then adding a cleaner version of the v7 code,
> we should do the same for the v8 and v9 code probably but
> that requires someone with hardware access so that we can
> actually test the end result.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hans

Ok. Hans, can you look at least on second one patch?
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-input/msg36554.html

This is a bit shorter patch and maybe easier to review and decide
if is needed or not...

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar@gmail.com

  Last update: 2015-02-15 18:01    [W:0.047 / U:0.508 seconds]