    SubjectRe: staging: lustre: Less checks in mgc_process_recover_log() after error detection
    >> I do not like patch squashing for my update suggestions here.
    >
    > I am a maintainer in drivers/staging.

    Thanks for this information.

    > I am telling you what you need to do if you want us to apply your patch.

    I am still waiting for a bit more constructive feedback for this
    patch series. How many days should I wait before I should send adjusted
    update suggestions for this approach?

    > What you do with that information is up to you.

    Our software development dialogue seems to trigger special
    challenges between us so far.
    Are you generally willing to change the exception handling for
    the memory allocations in the function "mgc_process_recover_log"
    at all?

    Regards,
    Markus

      Last update: 2015-12-14 19:01    [W:4.067 / U:0.000 seconds]