    SubjectRe: Source code review around jump label usage
    > Do any of these numbers indicate update candidates which correspond to the
    > "one error jump label bug" symptom that is mentioned in the Linux coding
    > style documentation?

    I don't think that numbers could indicate that. The point of that is a
    single label followed by a bunch of ifs, or by calls to functions that
    perform tests on input validity. That is, it is the content of the code
    that causes the problem, not its size. Dan also discourages the use of
    labels like out, that don't indicate anything about anything, or
    kmalloc_err, which don't indicate anything about what happens at the label
    target.

    julia

      Last update: 2015-12-11 13:41    [W:4.077 / U:0.180 seconds]