SubjectRe: CGroup Namespaces (v4)
"Serge E. Hallyn" <serge@hallyn.com> writes:

> On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 09:50:55PM +0100, Richard Weinberger wrote:

>> > Yes, all hierachies are no supported.
>> >

>> Should read "now"? :-)
>> If so, *awesome*!
>
> D'oh! Yes, now :-)

I am glad to see multiple hierarchy support, that is something people
can use today.

A couple of quick questions before I delve into a review.

Does this allow mixing of cgroupfs and cgroupfs2? That is can I: "mount
-t cgroupfs" inside a container and "mount -t cgroupfs2" outside a
container? and still have reasonable things happen? I suspect the
semantics of cgroups prevent this but I am interested to know what happens.

Similary have you considered what it required to be able to safely set
FS_USERNS_MOUNT?

Eric

  Last update: 2015-11-16 23:41    [W:0.605 / U:0.136 seconds]