SubjectRe: multi-codec support for arizona-ldo1 was Re: System with multiple arizona (wm5102) codecs
On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 08:45:34AM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote:

> > > Ok, so SND_SOC_DAPM_REGULATOR_SUPPLY() does not work, because I have
> > > two regulators, right? Is there similar macro I can use?

> > No? What would make you say that?

> Plus, I'd expect to see some kind of "struct device" argument to
> SND_SOC_DAPM_REGULATOR_SUPPLY(). I'm selecting supply name, but I'm
> not selecting on which device...

I've already pointed you at the implementation at least once and
hopefully the regulator API interfaces are quite clear here too that
it's not possible to request a regulator without providing a device.

> > Every single sound driver gets this right, none of them assume the name
> > is global. What makes you say that they assume names are global?

> Ok, so you are saying that if I fix mfd initialization, sound will
> automagically switch from global regulators to device-specific
> regulators and things will start working?

Yes.

  Last update: 2015-11-16 12:01    [W:0.052 / U:5.356 seconds]