SubjectI want to invest
From
Hello Sir,

I was moved to contact you and see how best we can assist each other.
I have an important business discussion i wish to share with you which
I believe will interest you. I Am the Special Adviser to my
(President) on mineral resources, I have with me the sum $20.5M. I
realized this fund from excess sales we made in cash from solid
minerals. I need your foreign partnership to assist me invest in your
country. I have interest in buying of shares, real estate management
and any other profitable businesses you may wish to recommend for me.
If you think you can handle this project get back to me soonest so i
will give you full details as you can also contact me on the direct
email for further clarification on this transaction.

Best regards,
Keita

  Last update: 2015-10-10 19:01    [W:0.053 / U:0.128 seconds]