From: Siddhartha De <siddhartha.de87@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 5:50 PM
Subject: Fwd: Question about kernel interfaces
To: linux-kernel <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>, Siddhartha De
<siddhartha.de87@gmail.com>, kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org

Hi ,

Dear Kernel Newbies ,

I have had some discussions regarding this on the IRC but I thought it
would be a better idea to post it to the mailing list as well ....
just in case someone came up with any ideas/comments/suggestions later

PS :- I am marking a copy to the main linux-kernel list so that any
discussions automatically gets forwarded there ...

Thanks ,

Kernel Newbie :)