SubjectRe: linux-next: tidy up of trees
On Wed, 21 Jan 2015 15:10:09 +1100
Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> [affected tree contacts are bcc'd on this email]
>

> kconfig
> Git URL: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/linux-kconfig.git#for-next

This is my localmodconfig repo. I only use it when someone points out
something broke or I find a better way of doing something.

It doesn't get updated much because so far, I hear localmodconfig and
localyesconfig are doing everything that people like. It may not ever
get updated again if everyone (including myself) stays happy with it :-)

But in case that changes, and I need to restructure it, this will be
needed again. Should I just let this go out of next, but I'll probably
forget that it does, and still think my for-next branch is active.

If it is any extra burden on you to keep it, then I'm fine with it
falling off the radar. But if it's just "I have X repos in next, and
I'm trying to make it Y", I'd rather keep it in.

Thanks!

-- Steve

  Last update: 2015-01-21 15:01    [W:0.050 / U:0.860 seconds]