Subject[GIT PULL] trace-cmd fixes
Hello,

I have a few outstanding trace-cmd patches that I've sent over the last
couple of months, the bulk of which were while you were on vacation. So
here's a pull-able branch with the current backlog. The
"read_next_event" patch is authored today because I nuked the original
git tree I had with it, but I sent it in July I think. If these are
acceptable you can just pull from

https://github.com/josefbacik/trace-cmd.git for-steve

Here is the shortlog

Josef Bacik (4):
trace-cmd: make sure we have a pending pid in trace-hist
trace-cmd: add trace-record.o to the python shared lib
trace-cmd: add read_next_event to python lib
trace-cmd: add helper to read kernel_stack functions

I've been carrying all but the kernel_stack thing internally for months
and have scripts using them in production so they are well tested. Thanks,

Josef

  Last update: 2014-09-24 23:21    [W:0.039 / U:0.220 seconds]