SubjectRe: Request to include Mailbox tree in linux-next
Hi Jassi,

On Mon, 15 Sep 2014 20:40:50 -0700 Jassi Brar <jaswinder.singh@linaro.org> wrote:

> On 8 August 2014 08:58, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:

> >> OK, thanks for explaining.
> >
> > As Russell has said, if you remind me after -rc1 is out, I will add
> > your tree then. I will try to remember, but don't depend on it.
> >
> Hi Stephen, Could you please add now ?
>
> Tree: git://git.linaro.org/landing-teams/working/fujitsu/integration.git
> Branch: mailbox-for-next
> Contact: Jassi Brar <jaswinder.singh@linaro.org>

Added from tomorrow.

Thanks for adding your subsystem tree as a participant of linux-next. As
you may know, this is not a judgment of your code. The purpose of
linux-next is for integration testing and to lower the impact of
conflicts between subsystems in the next merge window.

You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have
been:
* submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's
Signed-off-by,
* posted to the relevant mailing list,
* reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree),
* successfully unit tested, and
* destined for the current or next Linux merge window.

Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him
to fetch). It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

  Last update: 2014-09-16 11:21    [W:0.050 / U:0.088 seconds]