SubjectRe: vmstat: On demand vmstat workers V8
On 08/05/2014 10:51 AM, Christoph Lameter wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Aug 2014, Sasha Levin wrote:

>>> Hi Christoph, all,
>>>
>>> This patch doesn't interact well with my fuzzing setup. I'm seeing
>>> the following:
>>
>> I think we got sidetracked here a bit, I've noticed that this issue
>> is still happening in -next and discussions here died out.
>
> Ok I saw in another thread that this issue has gone away. Is there an
> easy way to reproduce this on my system?

I don't see the VM_BUG_ON anymore, but the cpu warnings are still there.

I can easily trigger it by cranking up the cpu hotplug code. Just try to
frequently offline and online cpus, it should reproduce quickly.

Thanks,
Sasha

  Last update: 2014-08-06 00:41    [W:1.237 / U:0.112 seconds]