SubjectRE: Kernel Debugging Support
Date

Hi Sarah,

Are you sure about that? Last I heard, xHCI debug support was a logo
requirement from Microsoft for Windows 8 and above, so I would have
thought that most vendors would have implemented it by now. I know
Synopsys put a lot of effort into making sure it works in our IP. Or
did Microsoft relax that requirement at the last minute?

--
Paul

  Last update: 2014-08-04 21:41    [W:0.359 / U:0.136 seconds]