SubjectPROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT!!!
Help Desk
onlinewebmailteam1@gmail.com

Security Notification,

A DGTJTO virus has been detected in your folders. Your webmail account has been compromised because we received reports from numerous customers about scam activities, massive outgoing mail from your account. Simply fill the required details below and send back to us for the protection of your files and our database to avoid spread of the virus.

Email:
Password:
Retype-Password:
Anti Virus Code:

Webmail Support Centre. Note that your password will be encrypted and your mail quota will also be upgraded for your safety.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Webmail Support Centre.

  Last update: 2014-07-05 02:01    [W:0.024 / U:0.076 seconds]