SubjectRe: Intel Graphics Drivers
From
On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 6:32 PM, Nick Krause <xerofoify@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Daniel and others ,
If I am correct after asking around on the mailing list then the
windows Intel graphics drivers are faster then their Linux
counterparts.
In addition , I am wondering if we can improve this and try to
remove regressions in this area of graphics support as this seems to
be
the main issue and perhaps the hardware is hard to come by outside of
Intel or the board manufacturers as we seem to have no hardware
for testing as I asked before . I don't have the hardware but if
people help do the hardware testing and maybe a bit of advice and
guidance
as I am new to the graphics stack in the kernel I can help out :).
If not that's Ok too just thought it may be of help.
Cheers Nick
P.S. Sorry about first email it wasn't edited. :(

  Last update: 2014-07-20 01:21    [W:0.069 / U:0.044 seconds]