SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] Keyrings and asymmetric keys patches for 3.17
Hi David,

On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 23:34:05 +0100 David Howells <dhowells@redhat.com> wrote:

> I have a number of sets of patches for you to pull. I've git-merged them
> together into a single branch (keys-next) as there are some conflicts and
> tagged the end.
>
> The component subsets are:
>
> (1) Tag keys-preparse-1-20140707
>
> A set of patches that mostly convert extant key types to perform
> preparsing to make it possible to determine the amount of quota in
> advance.
>
> I haven't fixed the encrypted and trusted keys as yet as they incorrectly
> use the ->update() op, but I'd like to get the changes I have done out
> the door.

I hate to be a pest, but this whole branch has only your signed off by
and no indication that any of it has been reviewed/tested by anyone
else ...

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au

  Last update: 2014-07-18 02:01    [W:0.040 / U:0.092 seconds]