SubjectRE: Oops: 17 SMP ARM (v3.16-rc2)
Date
Hi Russell,

The serial port (uart1) and Ethernet are essentially the only things we use.
No disks, no graphics, no USB, etc. If not the Ethernet driver, what else is
likely to crash NFS so badly?

Also, we are happy to change our config if that would simplify things:

http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1406.3/01488/config.gz

> Now because things have changed during the last merge window, I've got an
> even bigger problem sorting through that patch set and getting it back into a
> submittable state. I've just sent out v2 for it onto the
> netdev@vger.kernel.org mailing list.
>
> The initial version (marked RFC) attracted very little interest from testers, or
> acks. I'd very much like to have some testing of it, so if you want to try it
> out, I can provide you with a git URL, patches or a combined patch.

Sure! A combined gzip patch attachment is fine. Git over HTTP probably works
too.

All the best,
Fredrik

Consider the environment before printing this message.

To read Autoliv's Information and Confidentiality Notice, follow this link:
http://www.autoliv.com/disclaimer.html

  Last update: 2014-06-30 09:01    [W:0.207 / U:0.112 seconds]