SubjectRe: Cleanup of Kernel Bugzilla
>Why do you want an up to date list of kernel bugs?

Even I'm a newbie and was looking for the same thing. I read
eventually somewhere that bugzilla isn't maintained by kernel devs so
I entirely gave up trying to find a bug to adopt.

Many open source projects I've worked on (web frameworks mostly) have
a well maintained list of bugs and tag the right ones "newbie" or
"beginner suitable" and newbies can learn the ropes and get started
easy. Even chromium has a "GoodFirstBug" tag for newbies.

With the linux kernel not only doesn't anything exist, the project
itself is so bloody hard right, kernel programming, most of the
bugzilla bugs I can barely understand let alone even begin to deduce
what is going on. Now given that the list itself isn't maintained
makes things extremely hard.

Thanks @Nick for bringing this up. I would love to help you clean up
the bugs, give me an email of any ideas you have on how to start.

Regards,
Gideon