SubjectUrgent Please
Urgent Please

My name is Mrs Rose Robert, I have been surffering from Ovarian cancer
disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave.I am
from Belgium, but based in Burkina Faso,Africa since ten years ago as
a business woman dealing with cocoa exportation,now that i am about to
end the race like this,without any family members and no child.I have
$1 Million US DOLLARS in EcoBank here in Burkina Faso

which i instructed the bank to give African union leaders to help sick
people around Africa.But my mind is not at rest because of that i am
writing thisletter now through the help of my Doctor beside me here in
my hospital room. I also have $3.1 Million US Dollars in Bank Of
Africa Burkina Faso,

which i want you to claim from the bank and use it to help less
previledge people in your country,but you must assure me that you will
take only 40% of the total money and give the rest 60% to the
orphanage home in your country,

for my heart to rest.Upon the receipt of your email that you are
willing and capable to execute my plan, i will instruct the bank
management to make an immediate transfer into your account. forther
more as soon as you receive the massge if you want to reply me i will
want you to reply me with your personal information and you will also
send me a copy id to forward to them that you are the person I am
willing my wealth;

Sincerely,

Mrs Rose Robert

  Last update: 2014-06-28 21:41    [W:0.064 / U:0.168 seconds]