SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] ext4 changes for 3.15
It is quite frankly ridiculous how much work it takes to wire up a new system call.  It should be possible to do it across architectures without all this crap.

--
Sent from my mobile phone. Please pardon brevity and lack of formatting.

  Last update: 2014-04-09 22:01    [W:0.087 / U:0.012 seconds]