SubjectRE: 3.0 -> 3.10 regression? poweroff instead of reboot?
Date

This is really strange, can it be that your mailer has introduced some blanks into the patch,
I've checked that patch applies to all relevant stable kernels.

> anyways, You can certainly forgot about that, it was my fault :(
>
> sorry about that

No harm done, it's good this was sorted out.
Thanks
Tomas

  Last update: 2014-04-08 09:41    [W:0.088 / U:0.652 seconds]