SubjectRe: kbuild test robot status reports
On 24/04/14 10:33 AM, Steven Rostedt wrote:
> Next, and this is why I Cc'd Konstantin, maybe it would be prudent to
> have a web site show the status of your tests? Where we can see if a
> test is in progress, finished, found new errors or not.
>
> Ideally, it would be hosted on kernel.org. Maybe you and Konstantin
> could organize something. Maybe just a redirect to another website. I
> feel this would be very useful to have. That way, I don't need to ask
> to be emailed, but instead just go check a website to see where the
> test is at.
>
> Maybe you already have this?

Hi, all:

If there isn't already a status page in place, then the easiest for me
would be a json status file that I can format and display on a webpage.
I can either pull or listen for incoming submissions. Pull is preferred,
as that would remove the need for us to set up some kind of authentication.

Either way, it shouldn't be too hard to implement.

-K

  Last update: 2014-04-24 21:01    [W:0.263 / U:0.068 seconds]