SubjectRe: [REGRESSION 3.14-rc6] Samsung N150 lid does not "open" after suspend to RAM.
I managed to recompile the kernel. Here is what I see in the logs:
kernel: ACPI : EC: acpi_ec_clear: EC_SC 0x20
kernel: ACPI : EC: acpi_ec_clear: EC_SC 0x08
kernel: ACPI : EC: 1 stale EC events cleared

I hope this will help

Regards,

Nicolas Porcel