SubjectRe: Another preempt folding issue?
On 24.03.2014 18:39, Paolo Bonzini wrote:

>> I got side-tracked as well, someone reported crashes, which come above
>> weird behaviour :/
>>

> Stefan, Peter, any news here?
>
> Paolo

No, unfortunately not. :( I thought I had some idea as i386 seems to have soft
and hard irqs using a seperate stack and thought they maybe loose the process
flag there (x86_64 seems to always do that for soft irqs and if it does for hard
irqs it was hidden well enough for me not to see). But trial and error showed
showed no improvement when I made a copy of the original TIF_NEED_RSCHED before
executing on stack. So not really any further.
And then the usual distractions hit...

-Stefan

  Last update: 2014-03-25 10:21    [W:0.101 / U:0.176 seconds]